27 August, 2007

Why Safeway rules.

Okay so just a very short post here.

Aside from having one of the best organic sections I've seen at any large chain grocery store (including their own "O" organics line of products,) I saw something on the way to work this morning which definitely impressed me. I ended up behind a Safeway semi... at a stop light. Definitely not my favorite place to be. However, in my boredom while waiting for the light, I started reading the back of the semi and saw a large stamp which said "Powered by BioDiesel." Is it just me, or is that totally awesome? Granted, I haven't done a lot of looking into the subject, but this is the first time I've seen any semis using BioDiesel... at least, advertising it so blatantly.

Anyhow, that's just one more reason for me to shop at Safeway.

No comments: