30 November, 2006

Shoes rule.

Okay so in some ways I'm almost as bad as a woman.
I have 2 pairs of dress shoes, a pair of running shoes, and a pair of sandals .... and I just ordered a new pair of shoes yesterday, from Zappos. They're totally awesome though.

I'll definitely be wearing the black laces with these. The white would just be too much white. I totally love em though. And they're Vans, so you can't go wrong.

Hopefully these will arrive here at work tomorrow. UPS says they are on time... and I keep refreshing every few minutes to check. Yay!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you girl! :)

Mikaela said...

I think it's ridiculous that you and L have black and white sneakers posted nearly simultaneously on your blogs.

Dorks.

;) m.

PS: Thanks for the T-giving hug - fart and all :)

Unknown said...

wow!...black shoes with white lace...looks cool!...i bought a same model josef seibel shoes for my son..he felt so happy